Python Developer (full time)
Are you looking for a new challenge in the area of Big Data?
DFRC delivers powerful end-to-end solutions based on meaningful information about location, movement and flow of people and objects through our monitoring tools, such as software platforms and mobile apps. Our field of expertise is related to location-based services for Smart Cities, smart buildings, and smart retails.
To join our Korean team, we are looking for a backend developer that will join our development team in our main R&D center in Seoul.
- Development of backend applications
- Fast Prototyping of new concepts
- Implementation of Data Analysis, data mining and AI algorithms
- Working on cloud environment and high performance and high availability
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Korean mother tongue, fluent English
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in Python or Java
- Experience in development with Linux operating system
- Able to work on short notice, solve problems creatively and adapt styles if needed.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Position located in Seoul – Korea.
This position is open only for people who are currently located in Seoul or Bangkok